Aquis Hair Towel Care
Aquis textiles have ultra fine fiber channels for enhanced wicking which are very sensitive to odor, chemicals, heat and lint from other fabrics. Follow these care instructions for best results.
1. Wash before first use. Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach if needed.
2. Dry your towel immediately after washing. Air dry preferably or tumble dry on low heat.
3. Avoid washing with other fabrics and/or products that may have chemicals or lend odor to your Aquis hair towel.
4. Avoid fabric softeners.
5. Avoid detergents with phenol derivates, fillers like borax, sodium chloride and anti-foaming agents, they will breakdown the ultra fine fibers.
6. Use minimal quantity of liquid detergents only during wash, rinse out the detergent fully. Avoid powder detergents at all times.
7. Hang dry your hair towel/turban every time you use it.