Who wants healthy, beautiful hair? You, me, everybody! Having healthy hair doesn’t have to be hard. We developed the AQUIS Prime Routine to protect your hair from water damage and help you achieve the hair you were meant to have — you know, the hair you had when you were six? That hair is what we are here for.
Product build-up. Silicones, oils, and heavy conditioning agents weigh hair down – many of these contain ingredients that are not water soluble, meaning that they can stay on the hair even through washing. The result is product build-up, which can make hair look dull, feel heavy and weighed down, and if used on the roots, can clog hair follicles. Dry shampoo powders and volumizing powders also clog follicles which can cause hair to stop growing and even fall out.
Using the AQUIS Prime Routine reduces the amount of excessive styling products that contribute to making hair issues worse in the long run. It also reduces the frequency of washing (and wetting) hair and the need for heavy conditioning masks, treatment oils, etc. Keeping your routine simple and hassle free improves the health and strength of your hair.
MEET THE TEAM:
Our three participants are game for the challenge and are going “all in” for healthy hair. Follow them on their three-week journey and get inspired to take your own trip towards your healthiest hair. Using the complete AQUIS Prime Routine and rethinking a few hair habits, they’ll share their hair ups, downs, and goals as they go. We hope you’ll join in!
Using only the AQUIS Prime Routine, plus our Detoxifying Hair & Scalp Wash, follow the AQUIS rules to achieve your healthiest, strongest hair before the end of the season.
THE HAIR RULES:
- Protect hair from washing before getting in the shower. Prior to washing hair, apply Water Defense PreWash to dry hair to protect from water damage, mineral deposit build-up, and cuticle damage during shampooing. Low level, lightweight silicones, proven to not cause build up, protect the hair without weighing it down. Formulated with coconut oil to help make hair hydrophobic.
- Wash hair at the END of each shower, keeping it up and dry until you are ready to wash your hair. Waiting until the end of your shower to wet hair will help prevent water damage.
- Shampoos can be harsh, stripping the scalp of its natural oils, prompting it to produce oil more rapidly which makes hair get “greasy” faster and thus makes us have to cleanse even more… vicious cycle. Rebalancing Hair Wash cleanses effectively without stripping, to balance natural oil production in the scalp – you don’t have to wash as often and our gentle wash helps reset hairs’ pH.
- NO conditioner. In-shower conditioners trap water inside the hair which makes it more prone to damage due to the swelling of the cortex and pressure on the cuticle – open cuticles cause tangling and frizz but also expose the hair to more damage. Damaged hair can feel dryer so we increase conditioner or switch to a heavy conditioning mask which just makes the problem worse… vicious cycle.
- After washing, gently press excess water from hair and wrap hair up with the AQUIS Prime Rapid Dry Hair Turban or Towel. Cut hair drying time by 50% without friction or heat damage, resulting in smoother, shinier, healthier hair.
- Apply Restorative Leave-In Serum to damp hair and distribute evenly, using a wide tooth comb or your fingers. Composed of lightweight conditioning agents (no silicones), squalane and lightweight oil (very low level) to seal in moisture, reduce frizz, and even protect from pollution, keeping dirt and toxins from building up on the hair. Maintains ideal moisture balance making hair soft and silky, while promoting natural bounce, life, and movement since there is nothing weighing it down.
- Once a week, replace Rebalancing Hair Wash with the Detoxifying Hair & Scalp Wash formulated with charcoal and witch hazel to help unclog follicles and draw out impurities so that the hair follicle is in optimal condition for healthy hair growth. Unclogged and healthy hair follicles reduce the potential of hair falling out.
- Enjoy your best hair day!
Effective scalp cleansing, without stripping, can help rebalance the optimal sebum levels so the hair doesn’t go into sebum overdrive and make hair get oily too fast.
Removing all product and mineral deposits that can dull the hair will make the hair shiny, and soft to the touch.
Residue can also make hair feel weighed down, limp, and lifeless – removing it will give the hair a silky feeling and make it feel weightless and naturally bouncy.
Using the Prime Routine reduces the amount of excessive styling products that can just make hair issues worse in the long run. It can reduce frequency of washing (and wetting) and the need for heavy conditioning masks, treatment oils, etc. Keep your routine simple and hassle free while improving the health and strength of your hair.
Give your hair the break it needs!